Superb Clare Valley Vineyard
Slaughterhouse Road, Clare, South Australia 5453
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 27 Jun 2019
Land Area: 31.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 31.00 Hectares.
A premium vineyard located in the renowned Clare Valley wine region is for sale. Established by the Vendor’s in 1998, the vineyard has a proven track record of supplying premium fruit to an array of local producers.
Located only minutes from the Clare township, the vineyard is planted to a mixture of varietals suited to the region, presenting interested parties with a wonderful opportunity to expand on current holdings and consolidate fruit for the future.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 31 hectares
- Established vineyards planted to 26.50 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Shiraz, Fiano and Merlot.
- Secure water supplied via underground and surface water licences.
- Supply fruit to award winning local producers.
The property is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest, due in the prescribed form by Thursday 27 June at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
- Proximity to Clare & Adelaide
- Multiple water sources
- Premium fruit
Open in a new window