Beachfront Development Opportunity!

37 Marine Parade, Redcliffe, Queensland 4020

Land For Sale

Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 27 Jun 2019
Land Area: 946.00 m2.    

Yachting Tower

Description

Brilliant developer's opportunity or Land Bank - LOCATION PLUS PLUS PLUS.

The DA lodged is for 24 direct beachfront residences which can never be built out. Also lodged is a Building application which complies with QBCC Legislation prior 1st of May 2019. All units have been meticulously designed with attention to detail, natural light and open space the forefront in the design work by award winning architect.

The building's design showcases 70% of the units to be Easterly ocean-facing, comprising large 3 bedrooms; with the other 30% being Southerly Street Facing 2 bedrooms.

The 2 bedroom units have been designed to meet the platinum level requirement of Living housing Australia Guidelines which in turn make them NDIS compliant (disability friendly). There are no hard to sell rear of building units, no side of building units that are wedged in between other buildings - this is the prefect development.

Location plus plus plus and unable to be built out, adjacent to Suttons Beach makes this a great development and investment opportunity. Close access to Anzac Avenue main street and shopping precinct, Redcliffe paceway, Redcliffe Jetty and the Botanic Gardens.

All the hard work done and some site holding income of $600 - $650/week if you buy and hold.

Our vendor's direction and circumstances has now changed and this is a highly motivated sale.

Full Information Memorandum and Due Diligence available upon request.

Please contact James Crawford (042 3601 063) or Gerald Adam of PRD Nationwide (0408 157 257) for further information or to arrange an inspection.

*approximately
^please note outlines are indicative only

Disclaimer: Buyers are to obtain and complete their own research as to readiness to build and ongoing costs to completion and realisation of the asset.

Features

  • Easterly Ocean Facing Corner Block
  • 946sqm Land Area
  • Dual Street Frontage

Map

Open in a new window

Contact Us

Share This Property
For further details, contact:
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative Request Call
Close
Talk to us Now
Complete this form to be instantly connected with a Colliers
International representative.

Please note this service is only available during business hours
Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm (AEST)

Calling you now!

 

Close This Window

Close
Saved Properties
Remove All
You have no saved properties. Click the 'save' button associated with a property listing to see it displayed here.