STRATEGIC OSBORNE NAVAL SHIPYARD OPPORTUNITY
585 Mersey Road North, Osborne, South Australia 5017
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 10 Jul 2019
Land Area: 13,309.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,947.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 585 Mersey Road North, Osborne. A strategically positioned industrial site located within the Osborne Naval Shipyard, the nation’s premier naval industry hub.
Key features include:
• Significant land holding of 13,309sqm* contained within three certificates of title.
• Total building area of 2,947sqm* across multiple facilities.
• High clearance warehousing and modern office accommodation.
• Imposing industrial facility, recently constructed circa 2005.
• Standalone office building (23-25 Veitch Road) plus warehousing leased to KI Pure Grain expiring September 2020.
• Highly strategic site position, within the heart of the Osborne Naval Shipyard precinct.
• Government $90 billion shipbuilding investment - National Naval Shipbuilding Enterprise.
• Easy access to the national transport network, including road, rail and deep-sea port.
• 25 kilometres * north-west of the Adelaide CBD,
• Nearby Port Adelaide and within close proximity to Adelaide’s International Airport.
• Zoned Industry - Port Adelaide Enfield Council
• Owner occupy, development or investment opportunity.
• Rare and exciting offering not to be missed.
*Outlines indicative only
For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 10th July 2019 at 4pm (ACST).
For a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact Colliers International as the exclusive listing agents.
- Total Building Area of 2,947sqm*
- Site Area of 13,909sqm*
- Tactical Location
||City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Open in a new window