Iconic Building on Rare Island Site – The Schots Home Emporium Building
380-406 Hoddle Street, Clifton Hill, Victoria 3068
Office For Sale
Land Area: 2,137.00 m2. Floor Area: 5,306.00 m2.
Colliers International are delighted to offer 380-406 Hoddle Street, Clifton Hill for Private Sale.
The most exiting opportunity to hit the market in the coveted and highly sought-after Melbourne City Fringe thus far in 2019. This iconic building and genuine island site is offered with short-term holding income allowing all purchasing profiles to participate.
Key highlights of this opportunity include:
• Prominent three storey red brick commercial building that has exposure like no other;
• Genuine island site with frontages to Hoddle Street, Noone Street, Parslow Street and rear lane;
• Total building area of 5,306m²* utilised entirely by the Schots Home Emporium;
• Large land area of 2,131m²*;
• Commercial 2 Zone under the City of Yarra Planning Scheme;
• Short-term holding income of $800,000 p.a.* expiring April 2020 with 2 x 1 month options;
• Suits owner occupiers, investors or developers (STCA);
• 500m* walk to the Clifton Hill and Victoria Park Train Stations;
• Ease of access to major road arterials – Hoddle Street, Eastern Freeway & Alexandra Parade;
• NABERS – exempt
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
- Island Site Area 2,131m²*
- Red brick commercial building of 5,306m²
- Suits owner occ, investors or developers
Open in a new window