Colliers International are pleased to present the Continental Hotel, Sorrento; the gateway to Sorrento.
This truly unique offering provides a development opportunity that will re-imagine hospitality within a heritage building in the idyllic location on the Mornington Peninsula.
This truly unique and iconic hotel is offered for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Friday 26th July at 5pm.
The Continental Hotel is an icon of Sorrento and a true reflection of the towns’ rich heritage and vast wealth.
Positioned on the hill and overlooking Port Phillip bay, the Continental Hotel has commenced redevelopment with extensive demolition and excavation works undertaken to date.
The vision of this hotel is to offer a boutique hotel and luxurious design in keeping with its glorious past. On completion this is to be a true Hospitality Icon with numerous bars, restaurant spaces, function areas and boutique accommodation.
Key highlights of this unique and not to be repeated development proposition are below:
• Total land area of 4,482m²* with multiple street frontages.
• Fully permitted redevelopment opportunity with heritage and planning approvals in place.
• On completion will offer a state of the art hospitality venue benefitting from 68 accommodation rooms, multiple bar and restaurant areas, function rooms, swimming pool, penthouse apartments and basement parking.
• Positioned in the highly regarded seaside town of Sorrento in the premier corner location within the retail core.
• Sweeping views of Port Phillip Bay with extensive outdoor entertaining areas.
• Potential to stage development and operate hotel and food and beverage independently.
For more information on this unique development proposition please contact Colliers International the exclusive marketing agents:
Guy Wells 0405 612 416
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452
18 Sep 2019
1-21 Ocean Beach Road & 23 Constitution Hill Road, SORRENTO VIC 3943, AUSTRALIA