Trophy Sydney-Metro Neighbourhood Shopping Centre
55 & 70 Norton Street, Leichhardt, New South Wales 2040
Retail For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 25 Jul 2019
Land Area: 12,104.00 m2. Floor Area: 11,751.00 m2.
Norton Plaza & Norton Central
CBRE and Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale Norton Plaza and Norton Central, a trophy metropolitan neighbourhood shopping centre located just 6.5km from Sydney’s CBD.
The properties are the jewel in the crown of Leichhardt’s Norton Street thriving retail precinct and the Inner West. The properties boast unmatched fundamentals that are the epitome of non-discretionary convenience based retailing.
A number of key investment highlights are outlined below:
- Anchored by strong performing Coles supermarket (trading 36% above the benchmark) & Harris Farm Markets
- Unmatched flexibility over two titles, on 12,104 sqm of inner Sydney freehold land
- Convenient design over 11,751sqm of combined GLA and 364 car parks
- Highly affluent catchment, with per capita income levels 45% above the Sydney metro average
- Total Trade area expenditure forecast to grow by over $2 billion by 2031
- Ranked as one of the best performing shopping centres in Australia^
- Fully leased net income $8,701,000 pa
The properties are for sale by way of expressions of interest closing 2:00pm (AEST) on Thursday 25th July 2019.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agents at Colliers International or CBRE.
*All figures are approximate only
^ Top 20 Mini Guns, Shopping Centres Australia
- Strong performing Coles supermarket
- Trophy Neighbourhood Shopping Centre
- 3.4 million annual visitors
- 11,751sqm combined GLA
- 364 car spaces
Open in a new window