LANDMARK SOUTH MELBOURNE OPPORTUNITY WITH EXCEPTIONAL UPSIDE
71-73 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 14 Aug 2019
Land Area: 818.00 m2. Floor Area: 2,711.00 m2.
Car Spaces: 40
Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team is proud to offer for sale 71-73 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne.
• Five (5) level commercial building plus basement with a total Net Lettable Area of 2,711m²* plus 40* car parks.
• Significant exposure with dual street frontages to Palmerston Crescent and a rear laneway.
• Established and highly demanded St Kilda Road office precinct location.
• Surrounded by high quality office, residential, hotel and serviced apartment developments within proximity to the future Anzac Train Station.
• Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning enabling a variety of development outcomes to be explored including Commercial, Residential, Serviced Apartments and Hotels. Air-rights and construction of additional levels may also be considered (STCA).
• Suits Investors, Owner-Occupiers, Add-Value players and Developers.
• 3.0 Star NABERS Energy Rating.
• An opportunity not to be missed to acquire a landmark freehold asset in Melbourne’s most highly demanded CBD fringe suburbs.
* Approx / #STCA
FOR SALE BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 14 AUGUST 2019 AT 12:00PM
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property please contact exclusive selling agents Colliers International Melbourne City Sales.
Daniel Wolman +61 412 957 839
Matt Stagg +61 409 411 300
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
- STUNNING FIVE LEVEL COMMERCIAL BUILDING
- PRESTIGIOUS SOUTH MELBOURNE LOCATION
- INVEST, OWNER-OCCUPY, VALUE-ADD, DEVELOP
Open in a new window