Owens Own Vineyard | Barossa Valley
171 Neldner Road, Marananga, South Australia 5355
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 16 Aug 2019
Floor Area: 28.60 Hectares.
Owens Own Vineyard
A rare opportunity in the world famous Barossa Valley.
Owens Own Vineyard is ideally located in the highly sought-after western Barossa region. Owens Own Vineyard is set amongst some of the most famous wineries in Australia and has a proven history of producing quality fruit.
Key details include:
• Total area of 28.6* hectares.
• Three Certificates of Title.
• 20* hectares planted to signature Barossa varieties.
• 14 megalitres BIL (Barossa Infrastructure Limited) water entitlements comprising 9 megalitres of premium water and 5 megalitres of off-peak water.
• History of supplying fruit to iconic Barossa wine labels.
• Extensive quality shedding.
• Approx. 1-hour drive from Adelaide International Airport.
Expressions of Interest are invited, closing 12pm on Friday 16 August 2019 (ACST).
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agent.
- Land area 28.6ha (approx.)
- Planted to 20ha (approx.)
- Proven production history
Open in a new window