"Ready to Go" Residential Subdivision Opportunity
2 Ronlyn Road, Furnissdale, Western Australia 6209
Land For Sale
Land Area: 7.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 70,000.00 m2.
Colliers International is pleased to present to the market a ready to go residential/retirement development site opportunity of 7 hectares located in the southern growth suburb of Furnissdale. The site is in close proximity to the expanding retail and commercial amenity at Mandurah Forum and town centre and directly opposite the Serpentine River entrance to the Peel inlet. The progressed planning of the site provides land developers the ability to acquire a project for short term development and land supply. The residential development site is zoned “Residential Development” under the Shire of Murray Town Planning Scheme No.4.
The property benefits from the following key selling features:
• Locational benefits close proximity to Serpentine River and Peel Inlet
• Proximity to the Mandurah CBD, Mandurah Forum and core retail and commercial amenity
• Progressed planning status of site
• Potential for a mix of land uses including residential and retirement (subject to approval)
• Semi-rural lifestyle within close proximity to suburban amenity
• Digestible development site size for small to medium sized developers
• Potential to provide an alternative product mix of land and housing to Mandurah core and Ravenswood residential estates.
Contact the Exclusive Selling Agents Colliers International for more information. “Offers Invited” campaign closing Tuesday 13th of August at 4pm AWST.
- Residential Subdivision Site
- Residential Development Zoning
- Site Area 7 Hectares
Open in a new window