CAPITALISE IN CREMORNE
57-59 Stephenson Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121
Land For Sale
Auction. Date 23 Aug 2019
Floor Area: 351.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to offer 57-59 Stephenson Street, Cremorne for sale by Public Auction Friday 23rd August 2019 at 1pm on-site.
Key investment highlights include:
• Prominent land parcel of 351m²* with three frontages
• Commercial 2 Zoning provides significant opportunity for future high-density development (STCA)
• Immediate surrounding planning approval/developments create strong planning precedence for multi-storey development (STCA)
• Existing warehouse improvements allow for refurbishment to suit owner occupiers or investors
• Current vacancy rate in Richmond/Cremorne of sub 4% provides a strong foundation for any investor or developer
• Located in the heart of the well-known and ever popular suburb of Cremorne with ease of access to the Melbourne CBD, major road arterials and public transport including Richmond and East Richmond Train Station and Church Street trams
• Close proximity to tremendous Richmond lifestyle amenity including Swan Street & Church Street Retail, Yarra River Trails and Melbourne’s Sporting Precinct
• Home to some of Australia’s most successful and entrepreneurial businesses including Carsales, REA, Disney and recently announced Seek and MYOB to name a few – the tech hub of Melbourne.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents at Colliers International.
Alex Browne +61 418 350 545
Ben Baines +61 438 328 407
Ted Dwyer +61 411 312 165
- Prominent site of 351m²*
- Prime development opportunity (STCA)
- Owner occupiers, developers & investors
Open in a new window