Permit Approved City Fringe Development Site
54-56 Clarke Street, Southbank, Victoria 3006
Land For Sale
Land Area: 598.00 m2. Floor Area: 598.00 m2.
Colliers International is excited to offer this permit approved development site within an established and sought after city fringe location.
The striking 25 level* design allows you to take advantage of a permit-approved development opportunity nestled between the CBD and South Melbourne village. The property presents an opportunity to take advantage of Melbourne’s strong tenant and occupier demand to live in the epicentre of Melbourne’s Arts and Entertainment Precinct and by the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
Key features of this premium development site are outlined below:
• Site area of 598m²*
• Flexible development outcomes to suit and inner-city offering
• Corner site within a key Southbank Location
• Corner position provides good natural light and views to Port Melbourne and the bay.
• Current Permit approval for 112 apartments within a 25 level building and a single ground level retail chamber of 137m²*
• Doorstep to Melbourne’s thriving lifestyle precincts of the South Melbourne Market, Crown Casino, Southbank Promenade, the Arts Precinct and Albert Park Lake
• Walking distance from the CBD
* Denotes Approx
For more information please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
Jozef Dickinson +61 402 678 888
Trent Hobart +61 433 196 452
James Wu 武杨志杰 +61 423 675 777
- Site area of 598m²*
- Capital City Zone (CCZ3)
- Permit Approved for 25 level* building
- Suits a variety of development outcomes
- Immediate CBD proximity
Open in a new window