2636 Cobb Highway, Mathoura, New South Wales 2710
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 26 Sep 2019
Floor Area: 534.00 Hectares.
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Moira Station, a premium outback property and working farm located between Moama and Mathoura, in the Riverina Murray Region of New South Wales.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A 534* hectare (1,320* acre) landholding that has been extensively developed, including the recently restored Moira Station Homestead and accompanying buildings.
• Productive mixed farming operation with over 400* hectares (1,000* acres) suitable for dryland cropping and grazing pursuits.
• Four luxury accommodation quarters overlooking the Barmah National Park and Moira Lake.
• Outstanding quality structural improvements, including a magnificent Operating Tavern and Event Forum, ideally suited for tourism, wedding and other events.
• Idyllically situated amongst internationally recognised wetlands, national parks, the Murray River, Moira Lake, Barmah Lake and the Long Paddock Touring Route.
• Unique property rich in history of early pioneers, bush rangers, timber cutters, bullock teams and indigenous tribes.
For more information please contact Duncan McCulloch on +61 416 047 484 or James Beer on +61 416 859 565
- 534* hectare (1,320* acre) landholding
- Outstanding structural improvements
- Ideal for accommodation, tourism, events
Open in a new window