DOUBLE FRONTED, ICONIC BUILDING IN HEART OF CHAPEL STREET
461-463 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria 3141
Retail For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 29 Aug 2019
Land Area: 279.00 m2. Floor Area: 235.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to offer 461-463 Chapel Street South Yarra for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday 29th August 2019 at 3pm.
This outstanding freehold building represents the ultimate opportunity to secure a foothold in one of Melbourne’s most historic and prestigious retail strips with the invaluable advantage being zoned ACZ1 with advanced development capabilities.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
- Freehold building with priceless frontage to Chapel Street
- Ultimate location amongst a plethora of upcoming developments including:
o Jam Factory Renewal
o Capitol Grand
o 402 Chapel Street Hotel
- Excellent transport network with South Yarra Station and Prahran Train Stations nearby, along with Chapel Street, Malvern Road and Toorak Road Tram lines.
- Ample off-street parking and rear laneway access
- Development Opportunity (STCA) with precedence for substantial building envelope allowance
- Current national tenant with over 70 stores Australia wide
- Current rental of $180,000 per annum
Colliers International strongly recommends this rare opportunity for your serious consideration.
For more information, please contact the exclusive Colliers International selling agents.
0425 760 393
0438 328 407
Tom Zhou 周同
0433 311 280
- OCCUPY, INVEST OR DEVELOP
- UNRIVALLED LOCATION IN SOUTH YARRA END
- VP OR 12 MONTH LEASEBACK
Open in a new window