Rare CBD Investment Opportunity – ‘Bistecca’
4 Bridge Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Retail For Sale
Auction. Date 19 Sep 2019
Land Area: 291.00 m2. Floor Area: 291.00 m2.
This is a truly rare opportunity to acquire a trophy retail asset positioned within a blue-chip CBD location amongst Sydney’s most iconic buildings including the Australian Stock Exchange.
The property is offered with a long term and established tenure to restaurant, ‘Bistecca’ which is under the banner of Liquid & Larder who are responsible for other venues such as Grandma’s Bar & Wild Rover.
This F & B venue is accessible from 4 Bridge Street and Dalley Street and has the following key attributes
• Substantial 291m²* Trophy Retail Asset
• 10-year lease to high-end restaurant ‘Bistecca’
• Exceptional fit out
• Dual street access
• Valuable small bar liquor licence
• Key commercial core location
• Benefit from over $2 billion worth of local infrastructure and development*
Colliers International exclusively offer Lot 58 at 4 Bridge Street, Sydney for sale via Public Auction on Thursday, 19 September at 10:30am (AEST).
For further details, please contact Miron Solomons, Matt Pontey or Nick Lumley of Colliers International.
- Substantial 291m²* Trophy Retail Asset
- 10-year lease to 'Bistecca'
- Exceptionally well-appointed fit out
- Dual street access
Open in a new window