IRREPLACEABLE – THE MOST EXCLUSIVE EAST END CORNER OFFICE IN MELBOURNE
Corner Level 1, 2 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Office For Sale
Auction. Date 20 Sep 2019
Floor Area: 91.00 m2.
Colliers International are proud to present for sale Melbourne’s most exclusive, boutique strata offering – Corner Level 1, Alcaston House, 2 Collins Street, Melbourne.
The property comprises the following key attributes:
- A rare boutique corner office of 91sqm* offered with Vacant Possession for the first time in multiple decades
- Modern refurbished accommodation providing a reception, meeting, consulting, living rooms and outstanding levels of natural light throughout
- Strategically positioned at the Collins Street & Spring Street juncture, providing postcard views overlooking The Old Treasury Building, Fitzroy Gardens & the MCG
- Distinguished East End Precinct location, surrounded by premium office buildings, luxury retail, hotels, government and the city’s finest hospitality venues
- Convenient access to all forms of public transport including Parliament Train Station (118m*), multi-route Collins/Spring Street tram stop on the front doorstep, multi-route Parliament/Macarthur Street tram stop (110m*) as well as major road arterials and commercial car bays
- Flexible Capital City 1 Zoning (CCZ1), the property is ideally suited to any Owner Occupier (Office / Residential / Medical / Retail, etc) and/or astute Investor. An exceptional SMSF prospect
For Sale by International On-Site Auction on Friday 20th September 2019 at 11.00AM AEST.
For further information, or to arrange an inspection time, please contact the exclusive selling agents Colliers International.
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Martin Leong +61 425 699 708
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS).
- A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity
- Outstanding East End Corner Location
- Vacant Possession: Occupy/Invest/SMSF
Open in a new window