DA Approved New Gen Boarding House Site in Burgeoning Growth Corridor
31-33 Wansey Road, Randwick, New South Wales 2031
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 26 Sep 2019
Land Area: 1,313.60 m2. Floor Area: 1,635.00 m2.
Colliers International exclusively offer 31 – 33 Wansey Road, Randwick, a landmark DA Approved New-Generation Boarding House development site with a Headlease to co-living operator UKO (if required):
- Site Area: 1313.6 m²*;
- Approved GFA 1635m²*
- DA Approval: 69 room New Generation Boarding House (67 habitable rooms + 2 common rooms) and a basement car park containing 26 car spaces;
- Head Lease: Co-Living Operator UKO (if required);
- Flexible zoning: Hostels, Hotels & Motels permitted with consent presenting opportunity to diversify part of the asset to other uses e.g. short-term stays;
- Education: Immediate proximity of UNSW with ease of access to USYD & UTS;
- Medical: Four major hospitals in Randwick Hospitals’ Campus including Prince of Wales Hospital;
- Infrastructure: 600m* radius of $2.5 billion worth of existing and forthcoming infrastructure;
- Transport Links: Light Rail, Bus, arterial road links;
- Lifestyle: Eastern Beaches, Stadiums, Centennial Park, Moore Park Entertainment Quarter;
- Retail: Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Belmore Road Shopping Strip;
- Demand: High population of key workers and students;
- Supply: Residential stock withdrawals in the immediate area due to Government led infrastructure projects.
Offered For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 26 September at 4:00pm AEST.
Please contact either Henry Burke, Miron Solomons or Tom Fernon for further details.
- DA Approved Boarding House Site
- Head Lease to UKO (if required)
- Close to UNSW/TAFE Campuses
- Close to Medical Precinct
- Light Rail, Bus, arterial road links
Open in a new window