4662 Geelong-Ballan Road, Ballan, Victoria 3342
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 18 Oct 2019
Floor Area: 5,057.00 Hectares.
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Yaloak Estate, an outstanding land bank opportunity and highly productive agricultural property located within 60* lineal kilometres of the Melbourne CBD.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A 5,057* hectare (12,496* acre) landholding currently utilised as a highly productive mixed-farming enterprise (dryland cropping and grazing).
• Well-located in relation to several growing urban areas, including Ballan (six* lineal kilometres), Bacchus Marsh (12* lineal kilometres), Werribee (37* lineal kilometres), Geelong (44* lineal kilometres) and the Melbourne CBD (60* lineal kilometres).
• Outstanding agricultural enterprise, comprising both dryland cropping and grazing, as well as benefiting from a sub-soil manuring program which has greatly increased production.
• Exceptional fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including improved pastures, laneway system, excellent fencing infrastructure and a reticulated stock water system.
• Quality structural improvements, including a substantial bluestone homestead, seven additional dwellings and numerous agricultural structures.
• Passive income generated from a wind-farm agreement comprising 14 wind turbines.
For sale by Expression of Interest.
- Unprecedented land bank opportunity
- Large scale 5,057* hectare landholding
- Mixed agricultural enterprise
Open in a new window