Prime City Fringe Investment – Fit For Purpose!
63-69 Market Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
Industrial For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 11 Oct 2019
Land Area: 460.00 m2. Floor Area: 594.00 m2.
Colliers International in conjunction with Dixon Kestles are delighted to offer 63-69 Market Street, South Melbourne for sale by Expression of Interest closing Friday 11th October 2019 at 3.30pm (AEST).
Ideally located in the immediate Melbourne City Fringe positioned between Clarendon Street and the well-known South Melbourne Market is this freehold titled property that has enormous future development potential.
Key investment highlights are as follows:
• Land area 465m²*
• Building area 594m²*
• Zoned Commercial 1
• Fully leased with annual rental of $106,750 (as of October 2019)
• Renewed five (5) year lease (comm. October 2018) with a further five (5) year option
• Well structured leased with in-built rental growth
• Walking distance to Clarendon Street and the well-known South Melbourne Market
• Ease of access to the Melbourne CBD, major road arterials and public transport hubs
• Considerable redevelopment potential
Colliers International and Dixon Kestles strongly recommend this rare opportunity for your serious consideration. For further information please contact the below conjunctional agents.
Andrew Ryan +61 408 543 527
Raphael Favas +61 435 916 380
John Pratt +61 412 350 828
Simon Regan +61 412 059 900
- Ideal parcel of Commercial 1 Zone
- Positioned in the Melbourne City Fringe
- Income $106,750 p.a. (as of Oct 2019)
Open in a new window