Large-scale Irrigation Development Opportunity
2207 Murray Valley Highway, Beverford, Victoria 3590
Agribusiness For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 31 Oct 2019
Land Area: 390.00 Hectares. Floor Area: 390.00 Hectares.
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale 43 and 108 Scottie Point Road and 2207 Murray Valley Highway (the Property), a large-scale irrigated cropping property located along the Murray Valley Highway in Beverford, Victoria.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• An approximate 390-hectare landholding in three Certificates of Title, developed to a combination of low-rise sprinkler irrigation and flood irrigation.
• Direct access and frontage to the Murray River, an Annual Use Limit of approximately 3,000 megalitres and extensively developed irrigation and pumping infrastructure.
• Quality structural improvements, including a four-bedroom main residence, two additional dwellings, packing shed, machinery shed, chemical shed and multiple pump sheds.
• Outstanding fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including multiple access points with frontage to the Murray Valley Highway, Woorinen-Vinifera Road and Scottie Point Road, a laneway system throughout the property and excellent services (water, three-phase power and bottled gas).
• Well-located in relation to several highly productive agricultural regions renowned for horticulture and viticulture production, as well as being only 17 lineal kilometres north-west of Swan Hill, a large regional centre supporting the agriculture industry.
• The Property has the potential to be developed for an alternate use (i.e. horticulture and/or viticulture), given its favourable topography and complementary blend of soil types.
- 390* hectare development opportunity
- Direct access to the Murray River
- Well-suited to permanent plantings
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative