The Australia Post premises are located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, directly across the road from the George St entry to the Wynyard Railway station and bus interchange. It benefits from easy access to Circular Quay, Martin Place and the Pitt Street Mall.
The main features are:
- The premises are the central repository for the Sydney CBD post boxes and accordingly is an integral part of the Australia Post business.
- Proposed sale and leaseback of 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 years to Australia Post
- Net income: $760,000 per annum
- Rent review: 3.25% per annum
- The accommodation is separately serviced by its own air-conditioning system, lift and escalators, outside of those provided in the Hunter Connection.
Overall this is an unbeatable investment opportunity with an outstanding tenant on a long term lease in the centre of the Sydney CBD.
The property is for sale by Public Auction scheduled on Thursday 19th May 2016 at 10:30am at Dexus Place, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Enquiry: Harry Bui
This property is part of the Blue Chip Retail Portfolio (BCRP16). For more information please go to www.collliers.com.au/bluechipretail
24 Nov 2017
Lots 53, 54 & 56 9 Hunter Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA