Flagship Fitzroy North Development Opportunity
205-211 Queens Parade & 6-12 Dummett Crescent, Fitzroy North, Victoria 3068
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 2 Jun 2016
Land Area: 1,440.00 m2.
Colliers International and Jellis Craig are pleased to offer for sale this flagship development opportunity that is ideally positioned in one of Melbourne’s most in demand residential suburbs, Fitzroy North.
Such an offering is truly unique as properties’ in this location with the flexible Mixed Use Zoning seldom present themselves. We are pleased to highlight some of the key attributes below:
• Planning precedence of 10 levels plus for neighbouring properties
• Ideal Mixed Use Zoning
• Significant land holding of 1,440m²*
• Street frontages totalling almost 90* metres will ensure breathtaking views and tremendous natural light from any future residential development (STCA)
• Potential for stunning CBD and sweeping panoramic views
• Located in one of Australia’s most in demand apartment markets
• State-of-the-art restaurant is ready to lease or occupy
• Median house prices of $1.18m and $1.10m in Fitzroy North and neighbouring Clifton Hill respectively
• Located just 5 kilometres* from Melbourne’s CBD
• Clifton Hill Train Station just 300* metres away
• Ample retail amenity including world class shopping and parkland just a short walk away
It is for these reasons above and many more that Colliers International and Jellis Craig strongly urge you to consider this property. 205-211 Queens Parade and 6-12 Dummett Crescent, Fitzroy North is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on Thursday the 2nd of June at 3.00pm.
- Sizeable Mixed Use Land Area of 1,440m²*
- Three frontages totalling 90m*
- Suits multi-storey res. development
Open in a new window