Premier Core Melbourne Office Investment
Twenty8 Freshwater Place, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 30 Jun 2016
Land Area: 3,348.00 m2. Floor Area: 33,992.00 m2.
Twenty8 Freshwater Place is an exemplary modern core office investment.
A thriving location with market-leading accessibility in a gateway Australian city, a highly-sustainable office tower and a diverse fully-leased tenancy profile combine to create a top-tier Melbourne office asset that meets all key investment criteria.
Welcome to your opportunity to acquire Melbourne’s finest office investment with the following highlights:
- One of Melbourne’s premier prime-grade office towers – Meets all key investment criteria
- One of Melbourne’s most sustainable and energy efficient office buildings – one of only five with 5 Star NABERS energy rating
- Popular and future proofed side-core floorplates of 1,780m²
Diversified tenancy & expiry profile – fully leased, largest tenant occupies 21% of NLA
- Melbourne’s most popular precinct – No tenant over 5,000m² has ever left Southbank*
- Market-leading accessibility – From and to city core, Flinders Street station and suburban Melbourne for all forms of transport: Train, car, bicycle and pedestrian
- Significant civic and private investment planned in the immediate vicinity
- Freshwater Place is Southbank’s trophy development comprising superior office accommodation across two towers, a premium residential tower and central retail amenity for the precinct
All figures are approximate
*Based on Colliers research and forecasts
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday June 30 2016 at 2pm
- Fully leased office tower of 33,992m²*
- Efficient 1,780m²* side core floor plate
- Diversified tenancy profile
Open in a new window