Sydney Central | 477 Pitt Street
477 Pitt Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Office For Lease
Floor Areas: 950.00 m2 to 18,000.00 m2.
Building Class: A
Car Spaces: 142 Energy Efficiency: 5.5
Sydney Central is a 32 storey tower comprising 2 floors of retail, 30 office floors and 2 basement levels of parking. The building itself offers cafés, restaurants, a generous food court, conference facility and a unique interactive breakout space for tenants. And for something a little different, you can always enjoy a staff BBQ on the level two roof top garden. A post office on the ground level delivers maximum convenience while 24/7 security offers total peace of mind.
477 Pitt Street offers easy commuting, whatever your choice of transport. The building has 142 car spaces over two basement levels and the city fringe location delivers fast access to main arterial roads for a quick drive in and out of the CBD. It’s also close to both Central Railway Station and Railway Square Bus Interchange.
For cyclists, the basement common area has 145 bicycle spaces together with newly completed end-of-trip facilities (FitPoint) with showers, lockers and M/F amenities.
• Refurbished floor offering superior views
• Column free floor
• Amenities within the building comprising of cafes, restaurants, conference facility and Australia Post
• Newly upgraded bicycle parking, lockers and male/female toilets and shower facilities in the basement.
• Within close proximity to transport hubs (Central Station) and Surry Hills entertainment precinct
• Ample parking available
• Large BBQ/ break out area
• 24 hour on-site security
5.5-Star NABERS Energy Rating
- Floorplate size ranges 950 - 2,500sqm
- Brand new End of Trip facilities
- Brand new ground floor lobby proposed
- Expansive natural light and views
- Spacious outdoor terrace
||5.5 - Star NABERS Energy rating
|Car Parking Details
||$560 per month, per space plus GST plus State Government Levy
Open in a new window