Melbourne’s Best Bayside Infill Development Site
37 Graham Road, Highett, Victoria 3190
Land / Residential / Land For Sale
Tender. Date 19 Jun 2019
Floor Area: 93,404.00 m2.
Colliers International together with Transaction Manager’s Urbis are pleased to present ‘Park Village’ at 37 Graham Road & 32 Middleton Street, Highett. This truly unique and exemplary Bayside Infill Development Site is for sale by Tender closing Wednesday 19 June at 2pm.
Positioned in the highly regarded suburb of Highett, adjacent to the Highett Road shopping village and surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs, this once in a generation infill development opportunity provides developers with the chance to create a thriving residential precinct in an established location.
Key highlights of this unique and not to be repeated development proposition are below:
• Total land area of 93,404m² (9.34Ha)* with a developable area of 53,404m² (5.34Ha)*.
• A once in a generation development opportunity of true scale and significance in the Melbourne market.
• Offered subject to a rezoning to Residential Growth Zone which will occur upon settlement and a Certificate of Environmental Audit over the developable area of the land.
• The position for Park Village is exceptional and the site benefits from an ideal location set between Melbourne’s prestigious and lush green Golf Course precinct and the Bayside area, which is home to Melbourne’s finest beaches and lifestyle amenity.
• Immediately abutting the site is a full line Woolworths Supermarket. Highett Road Shopping Village and the Highett Train Station are only 100m* away while Southland Shopping Centre is 800m* away.
• The site benefits from dual street access from both Graham Road and Middleton Street.
For more information on this unique development proposition please contact Colliers International the exclusive marketing agents:
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452
Peter Bremner 0412 326 942
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
- Unrepeatable infill development site
- Create a large scale precinct
- Offered subject to a rezoning to RGZ
Open in a new window