Established Riverland Apple Orchard
Briers Road, Loxton, South Australia 5333
Agribusiness For Sale
Land Area: 23.86 Hectares. Floor Area: 23.90 Hectares.
DUE TO A PARTIAL ASSET SALE, 35 HECTARES OF THE LOXTON ORCHARD REMAINS AVAILABLE. THE PROPERTY PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN ESTABLISHED AND IRRIGATED APPLE ORCHARD IN THE HEART OF THE RIVERLAND REGION.
The property comprises c 24 hectares of established apple orchards with undercover netting and existing water infrastructure. The orchard is located in Loxton, approximately 220kms north-east of Adelaide, benefiting from the warm Mediterranean Climate of the Riverland Region.
This investment presents industry participants, mixed-farmers, private investors and speculators a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on the current crop of established apples and new plantings, and provides significant development opportunities.
Large scale apple orchard of 23.86 hectares which is near full bearing age, 5.40 hectares of which is under permanent netting.
- The property produces ‘early season’ proprietary varieties which are both unique and high in value.
- Irrigation infrastructure is established and provided by sourcing temporary water though the Central Irrigation Trust on an annual basis.
- Future potential to capitalise on higher prices early in the season.
- Improvements include shedding and pumping infrastructure.
- Contained within three Certificates of Title and a single Crown Lease.
- Land provides development opportunities.
For sale by negotiation in one-line or separately.
- Large scale netted apple orchard.
- Early Season Production.
- Growth potential.
Open in a new window