Gateway Mixed Use Development Site
171-189 Parramatta Road, Granville, New South Wales 2142
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 17 Nov 2016
Land Area: 8,294.00 m2. Floor Area: 8,294.00 m2.
Colliers International is proud to offer this significant 8,294sqm Gateway Mixed Use Development Site that will provide a landmark to define the Granville centre.
The site is also well located to activate the Southern entrance to Parramatta and provide the Gateway location to benefit from the tremendous growth of the Parramatta CBD, and provide associated retail & commercial options.
A Gateway determination was issued by the Department of Planning and Environment in June 2016 with an LEP Approval required by 30 June 2017. Upon approval, the site will benefit from the following:
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning
• Building heights up to 25 storeys
From a locational perspective the subject site is:
• Located between two suburban rail stations at Harris Park and Granville;
• Proximate to the planned commercial urban renewal strategies for the Parramatta CBD into Auto Alley; and
• Part of the draft Parramatta Road Urban Transformation Strategy and more particularly the ‘Granville Precinct’.
The Property is being offered for sale Via expression of Interest, closing, 3pm, Thursday 17 November 2016.
Enquiries for the property should be directed to the following representatives of Colliers International:
0404 88 77 17
0422 003 088
0433 230 625
- Site Area - 8,294sqm
- Proposed Zoning B4 (STCA)
- Proposed height up to 25 Storeys (STCA)
- Multiple staging options
- 550m to Granville Station (approx.)
Open in a new window