Bruce Highway Puma Service Centre with Development Potential
Fraser Coast Bruce Highway, Maryborough, Queensland 4650
Retail / Retail / Other For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 3 Nov 2016
Land Area: 22,227.00 m2.
Colliers International are proud to present this prominent Puma Highway Service Centre for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm, 3 November. The offering comprises four land parcels with a combined land area of 2.2ha giving the property significant development upside. Improvements include the service station, restaurant, truck stop and tourist information centre. Key features include:
- Prime position on the Bruce Highway inbound to Maryborough & Hervey Bay
- Leased to Puma Energy (a subsidiary of international fuel conglomerate Trafigura Group)
- Ideal redevelopment opportunity
- 22,327m²* site area
- Net Income $340,622* (Puma Energy make up 85% of the income)
Highway development sites of this quality are few and far between so to request an Information Memorandum or book an inspection, please contact Colliers International.
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing on 3 November, 2016 at 4pm.
- Net Income $340,600* pa
- 2.3ha site area
- Gateway site to Hervey Bay
Open in a new window