Exceptional Development Opportunity in Established Residential Precinct
18 Pattie Street, Cannington, Western Australia 6107
Land For Sale
Land Area: 1,002.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,002.00 m2.
Colliers International is seeking a buyer for a well-positioned vacant block in close proximity to Westfield Carousel, via an Offers Invited campaign.
18 Pattie Street, Cannington offers an attractive development opportunity, occupying a desirable position in an established precinct with a huge level of amenity, and comprising the following key features:
• Land area of 1,002 sqm
• 20.12m frontage to Pattie Street provides excellent exposure to busy road
• Rear access right of way
• Situated at the Centre of the Canning City Revitalisation Project
• Zoned “City Centre” as per the City of Canning Town Planning Scheme no. 40
• Labelled ‘Pattie Precinct’ in Canning City Centre Plans (Drafted June 2016), which require a minimum net density of 100 dwellings per hectare and a building height of 4-6 storeys.
• Development Approval for 8 Multi-Dwellings, all with 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, set over 4 storeys.
• Huge level of amenity available
• Only 100m from Westfield Carousel – WA’s largest Shopping Centre which is undergoing huge expansion and currently sees approximately 11 million visitors per year.
• Access to numerous public transport routes, sitting less than 1km from Cannington Train Station
• Only 9.5 kilometres from Perth CBD, 4 kilometres from Curtin University, 6 kilometres from Perth Airport
• Close proximity to major arterial roads such as Albany Highway, Leach Highway, Tonkin Highway and Orrong Road
• Walking distance to Cannington Leisureplex – which includes a library, function centre & meeting rooms, pool & aquatic centre, gym, indoor sports courts, café, crèche and more
This property represents an excellent development opportunity in an established, high traffic area that has real long-term value.
Should you require additional information on the property please contact Tory Packer on 0434 659 909.
- Centre of City of Canning Revitalisation
- High Level of Amenity and Transport
- Vacant Block Primed for Development
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative