North Shore's Largest Mixed Use Project
82-90 Christie Street, St Leonards, New South Wales 2065
Office For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 18 Nov 2016
Land Area: 4,556.00 m2. Floor Area: 4,556.00 m2.
Colliers International, CBRE and Ray White Commercial are pleased to offer to the market one of the most exciting development opportunities on Sydney's Lower North Shore.
'88 CHRISTIE' is an iconic site, which will redefine Sydney's North Shore Skyline and St Leonards CBD.
The site has the potential to yield a supermarket, 9 retail specialities, 16 commercial suites and 777 residential apartments.
• One of North Shore's largest mixed use projects
• Uninterrupted Sydney Harbour & city skyline
• Opposite St Leonards train station
• 777 residential apartments* + retail/commercial
• Site Area of 4,556sqm*
• Gross Floor Area (GFA) 71,127sqm*
• B4 Mixed Use
• Floor Space Ratio upto 17.6:1
• Building height upto 149 metres or 45 levels
• PTW Architects designed scheme
This premier residential/mixed use development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to the exclusive agents by Friday 18 November 2016 at 3pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents listed below:
Director | CBRE
+61 422 206 015
Managing Director | Ray White Commercial
+61 413 838 339
Head of Investments Services | Colliers International
+61 413 988 878
- Uninterrupted harbour and city views
- Opposite St Leonards train station
- Site Area of 4,556sqm*
- Gross Floor Area (GFA) 71,127sqm*
- B4 Mixed Use
||Lane Cove Council
||B4 Mixed Use and B3 Commercial Core
Open in a new window