Colliers International is pleased to offer what can only be described as one of the securest retail investments to hit the market in 2016. Leased to one of Melbourne’s best cafes in ‘Temperance Society’ the lease expiry is not until 2026. A property not to be missed, 127 Kangaroo Road, Hughesdale is a purchase and forget type asset that possesses a multitude of investments highlights:
• Securely leased until 2026 with two further five year options
• Currently returning $65,000 p.a
• 4% fixed annual increases
• Brilliant corner land holding of 180m²*
• State of the art café fit-out offering a multitude of indoor and alfresco dining options
• Quality two storey building offers extension opportunities for current tenant
• Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning allows future development potential (STCA)
• Leased to a highly successful and established operator who also created ‘Legacy’ (Camberwell), ‘Penta’ (Elsternwick), ‘Collective Espresso’ (Camberwell), ‘My Other Brother’ (Camberwell), ‘Age of Sail’ (Glen Iris) and 'Miss Frank' (Camberwell).
For Sale by Public Auction Friday 2nd December at 1pm on-site.
Colliers International strongly recommends this property for your serious consideration.
0411 312 165
0438 328 407
24 Nov 2017
127 Kangaroo Road, HUGHESDALE VIC 3166, AUSTRALIA