APPROVED MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE - CENTRAL LOCATION
Lot 515 Christine Avenue, Robina, Queensland 4226
Land For Sale
Land Area: 7,732.00 m2.
This prime, approved mixed use development site is being offered for sale by Offers to Purchase closing 2 March 2017.
The 7,732 sqm site is in a high profile location with frontage to Christine Avenue, The Crestway and Robina Parkway.
The site is a short (150m) walk to The Kitchens, the newly opened fresh food market precinct in Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast's most popular super regional shopping centre.
The Council approved Plan of Development allows for a wide variety of uses including showrooms, office, residential development (300 bedrooms maximum) with a height of up to 8 storeys permitted.
- Large corner site
- Adjacent to Robina Home & Leisure Centre (under construction)
- Adjacent to successful (sold out) CityVillage residential precinct
- Opposite Robina Automall precinct
- High exposure to Christine Avenue, over 12,600 vehicles per day*
- Additional exposure to Robina Parkway and local (Crestway) traffic
- Main street frontage of 140 metres
- A short walk (150m) to Robina Town Centre
- Highly sought after growth area - strong demand for residential product
*TDC Traffic Report 2016
A detailed information memorandum outlining approved uses and location attributes is available by contacting exclusively appointed agents, Colliers International.
- Approved for a range of uses (300 Beds)
- High growth area
- Strong buyer demand
- Gateway site
- Walk to Robina Town Centre
Open in a new window