The subject site represents an outstanding opportunity to acquire three levels of commercial strata investment with future residential/commercial development potential (STCA).The asset situated prominently on Blaxland Road, directly opposite Rhodes Railway Station, consists of ground, first and second floor commercial accommodation and 2 levels of secure basement parking for 40 cars.
Key features include:
- Well located in a prime Rhodes locale
- Strong rental income with further upside
- Large Land area: 1,043sqm*
- Net Lettable Area: 2,100sqm*
- Zoning: B1 Neighbourhood Centre (The Canada Bay Local Environmental Plan 2013)
- Historically low vacancy
- Sought after future development upside
- Ownership equivalent to 76.7% of total strata unit entitlement
This building offers a range of investment opportunities for the most discerning of buyers.
Method of Sale
This commercial investment opportunity is for sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI).
Please contact the exclusive listing agents:
Jordan McConnell (Jordan.McConnell@colliers.com)
0419 990 295
John McCann (John.McCann@colliers.com)
0418 230 792
08 Nov 2017
9-11 Blaxland Road, RHODES NSW 2138, AUSTRALIA