DA Approved land subdivision
344 John Oxley Drive, Port Macquarie, New South Wales 2444
Land For Sale
Expressions of Interest. EOI Date 28 Jul 2017
Land Area: 64.40 Hectares. Floor Area: 64.40 Hectares.
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale a rare opportunity to acquire a significant land holding with development approval in Port Macquarie, located just out of the main local centre.
With exceptional site characteristics, complimentary to its location, this site is being recognised as an incomparable within today’s market given its offering comprising approval for a residential land subdivision comprising 207 lots, plus a 63 lot industrial subdivision.
• Englobo holding predominately zoned R1 General Residential and IN2 Light Industrial;
• Benefits from Development Consent (DA2014/114), obtained 29 October 2015;
• Approval has been obtained for 207 residential allotments over approximately 16 stages, plus 63 industrial lots over approximately 3 stages, together with public reserves;
• Developable site area approximately 37.91 hectares, and total site area of 64.35 hectares;
• Exceptional opportunity to acquire a significant parcel of land, situated 6km (approx.) from Port Macquarie’s town centre;
• Within 3.2km of Port Macquarie base hospital, 3.2km of Southern Cross University and 2.3km from St Josephs Regional College;
• Convenient access to subject site from Pacific Highway;
• Spectacular natural beauty offering lifestyle living;
• Strong market demand with an average sales rate of 10 lots per month and median sale price of $210,000 evidenced in Thrumster;
• North Coast Regional Plan to enhance living and economy; and
• Population growth is estimated to increase by 30% by the year 2023 (source: forecast.id).
The site will be sold via Expressions of Interest closing 3pm (AEST) 31 August 2017.
Enquiries in relation to the subject site should be directed to the following agents of Colliers International:
0402 074 159
0497 687 681
- Significant Site Area of 37.91 hectares
- Approved for 207 land lots
- Incredibly Picturesque location
- Close proximity to Port Macquarie centre
Open in a new window
Talk to us Now
Click below to be
instantly connected with
a Colliers International representative