Development site in high growth area
28 Wirraway Parade, Inala, Queensland 4077
Land For Sale
Auction. Date 14 Sep 2017
Land Area: 1,320.00 m2. Floor Area: 1,320.00 m2.
Colliers International are pleased to present 28 Wirraway Parade and 37 Kestrel Street for sale in one line via Public Auction at 11am Thursday 14 September 2017, to be held in-rooms Colliers International Level 30, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane
Take this opportunity to acquire a substantial parcel of land in an evolving, outer-Brisbane suburb south-west of the metropolitan area. The parcel includes two neighbouring lots with dual street frontages located adjacent the Inala Civic Centre.
37 Kestrel Street is currently improved by a 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom house situated on the rear block while 28 Wirraway presents a large vacant block of District Centre zoned land.
The opportunity provides the purchaser with multiple outcomes to improve the offering; renovation of the existing house, construction of a new dwelling on the vacant block ( STCA) or explore other potential development options such as office, higher density residential, medical or services to capture an evolving market (all STCA).
The properties features are summarised as follows:
• 1,329sqm* land holding over two lots
• 26m frontage to Wirraway Parade and 25m frontage to Kestrel Street
• District Centre and Residential zoning across the two lots
• Adjacent Inala Civic Centre
• Main road exposure within Inala commercial precinct
• Multiple development outcomes (STCA)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers International.
- 1,320sqm* land holding over two lots
- District Centre & Residential zoning
- Multiple development outcomes (STCA)
Open in a new window