Our Corporate Social Responsibility program is founded on thoughtful consideration of the impact that our actions and decisions have on our clients, people, community and environment.
For Colliers International, social responsibility is about improving long term outcomes and results for our stakeholders. For many years we have been at the forefront of sustainability in property services.
We encourage our clients, our people and those in our industry to embrace social responsibility. The results will be beneficial to all of those we have a relationship with - now and in the future.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility program centres around three key areas.
Colliers International is a socially active organisation and is committed to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. As property specialists, we realise we play a vital role in building strong and healthy communities as real estate is the tangible, bricks and mortar fabric of all communities.
Our national community care programme, which involves volunteering, fundraising and advocacy, focuses on three major community issues:
- Opportunities: helping young people at risk with their transition from school into the workforce, ensuring that they have a greater chance of achieving gainful employment and positively contributing to our communities.
- Education: providing pre-school children, high school students and families from low socio-economic backgrounds with the support needed to give them the best chance to succeed in their education.
- Health: providing support to families and individuals affected by health issues, and supporting research and other preventative causes.
We work in partnership with two major organisations in Australia.
- Property Industry Foundation (PIF): The Property Industry Foundation (PIF) is the pre-eminent charity within the Australian property industry. PIF works to offer homeless and at-risk youths a hope for the future and an opportunity to participate in a positive and fulfilling life. PIF works with property industry to mobilise its resources to assist charitable organisations providing services to youth at risk. Colliers International has been a Platinum corporate donor of PIF since 2008. find out more at www.PIF.com.au
Colliers PIF Annual Yachting Regatta
Colliers International has been a long term leader in environmental sustainability. Our leadership extends from addressing the impact of our own operations to influencing clients and other stakeholders at every possible opportunity, focusing on three key areas:
- Knowledge: We share leading knowledge and undertake initiatives such as seminars featuring world sustainability experts.
- Implementation: We proactively support clients to improve the long term performance of their assets and tenancies and we minimise the impact of our own operations.
- Leadership: We are continually expanding our pool of environmental sustainability leaders. We actively support government and industry initiatives such as the Green Building Council of Australia and the CitySwitch Green Office program.
We are proud to offer a dynamic work environment embracing team strategies. We attract the best and brightest by providing an entrepreneurial environment coupled with exceptional training, tools and technology. Our dedicated Colliers International Careers recruitment team helps us attract and select the most experienced and talented professionals for our team.
We offer innovative workplace strategies and programs such as:
- Colliers University, our tailored professional development programme
- Awards of Excellence and Service Awards to recognise service excellence and loyalty
- Flexible work options to help achieve a healthy work/life balance
- Open plan workplace designs featuring state of the art technology