National Director | Asia Markets
I am currently the National Director of Colliers International (Australia) Asia Markets team in the Investment Services department, and have worked for Colliers International for over 28 years. With the rise of Asian investments into Australia, my focus is to facilitate the needs of domestic and international Asian clients. I have an extensive experience working with the Chinese community, and work closely with my colleagues to introduce new international clients / buyers for our listings. As a senior operator, my role at Colliers International focusses on the Sydney CBD and metro surrounding area, specifically targeting the CBD South, Haymarket and Chinatown regions, where I work closely with my clients to achieve the best results for their properties. I have extremely strong networks with the local Chinese community and I assist and advise many Asian clients, investors and developers. I speak Cantonese and Mandarin fluently and frequently travel to Asia, such as Hong Kong, Macua, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing.
National Director | Metro Sales
I am one of the most respected real estate professionals with significant experience in both domestic and international commercial real estate transactions with expertise in Governments, Corporations, Private Clients, Public REIT and Institutional real estate sales & marketing.
I have a wide well-established referral network for connecting and accessing to both onshore and offshore capital, particularly from the Asian countries including China, Singapore and other South East Asia countries for commercial properties in Sydney, Australia.
I am a driving force for the national premium investment auctions at Colliers International as my national team is dedicated to achieving premium prices for vendors and the 'biggest bang for their buck' through our special premium auction strategies.
I am also responsible for outstanding team contribution, excellence in leading successful teams, strong presentation & communications and effective interaction with other business line leaders within the Colliers International Global network.
I am capable of working successfully under pressure with multi tasks in a fast paced environment and highly self-motivated with a hands-on attention to details that only personal experience can bring.
- Commercial real estate investment brokerage;
- Development site sales;
- Acquisition and development;
- Investment underwriting;
- Market analysis;
- Structured transactions;
- Complicated partnership dispute disposal (section 66G);
- Government, corporation and Insolvency solutions;
- Due diligence and
Manager | Asia Markets
Combining property valuation expertise and native Mandarin abilities, Zhenni has been particularly successful in connecting with the growing number of top and mid tier Chinese developers who are seeking to expand their portfolio in Australia. Her all rounded knowledge of market fundamentals and active involvement in the Chinese community has provided her with a reputation as a trusted advisor to her clients.
Zhenni has quickly established a strong professional track record having completed a number of transactions over the last five years with a total project value over $400 million. Zhenni is also integral in securing major project marketing opportunities from the Asian market, having successfully originated 6 major project marketing listings (Milsons Point; Pymble; Granville; Rouse Hill, Lindfield and Burwood) with a total end value exceeding $450 million over the same period.
Prior to joining the Residential team, Zhenni worked with Colliers International as an Assistant Valuer in the Valuation and Advisory division. Zhenni assisted with the preparation of valuation reports for corporate and institutional clients including GPT, Westpac, ISPT, and National Australia Bank. Her previous experience in property valuation, feasibility study and analytical skills enhances the teams focus on providing high quality advice and service to a varied client base.
In addition to her transactional achievements, Zhenni is an enthusiastic promoter of real estate industry market activities with a focus on the Asian and Chinese market. Zhenni successfully organised, raised funds for and hosted the major industry events below:
1. Host of Asian Markets Developer Dinner (2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016)
• 130 attendees (avg.) per event
• $40,000 (approx.) funds raised per event via 10 institutional sponsors
• Chinese corporate attendees included Greenland, Poly, Macrolink, Aqualand and Aoyuan
2. Colliers Residential Seminar on market overview (2019) - "Has the market fog lifted?"
• 100 attendees including CBUS, Poly, Aqualand, and Starryland.
• Colliers partnered with industry leaders including NAB, Domain, Property Council to share their insights on this topical issue
• Special guest speaker - Hon. Morris Iemma (Former Premier NSW)
3. Colliers Residential Seminar on “Are townhouses the answer to Sydney's missing middle housing? ” (2018)
• 100 attendees
• Fully sponsored event
• Colliers partnered with PBD and Urbis to provide developers with an overview of the townhouse developments in the current state
4. Co-host seminar with PwC on “Housing Affordability and Stamp Duty” (2017)
• 120 attendees
• Fully sponsored event
• Colliers partnered with PwC to provide developers and stakeholders with an overview of changes to Stamp Duty and consequential impacts on housing affordability