The Colliers International (WA) Pty Ltd has developed Preferred Contractor System which is a highly secure, single repository of contractor data used by Colliers International in Western Australia. The register will be updated annually and it will prioritise the capabilities of contractors according to the response to a short range of selection criteria.
Our intention is to increase the quality of services we offer to our clients and reward contractors who perform well, with a preferred contractor status.
Benefits of becoming a Preferred Contractor of Colliers International in Perth:
- Contractors are monitored on performance and preferred rates
- Works cannot be issued to contractors who do not have the required insurances or licenses in place
- Works are allocated to contractors on the basis of work level capability and ability to provide services in specified regions of Western Australia
- Contractors must adhere to OH&S procedures and provide any certifications
- Contractors hold secure login access to a work order system that tracks any allocation of works
- Ability for contractors to upload their invoices to work orders for payment
- Dedicated accounts email for receipt of requests to upload invoices
- Access to upload quotation documentation to Quote Requests with dedicated email recipient for quote requests
- Awarded a star rating for services provided to Colliers – each work order is rated by property managers
- Ratings awarded by Contractors on Colliers’ Property Management staff.
- Preferred services circulated to all property managers
Criteria for Registration:
- Currency of Insurances Mandatory
- Key Personnel 20% weighting
- Responsiveness 15% weighting
- Current Projects 10% weighting
- OH&S 20% weighting
- Preferred Locations 20% weighting
- Work Level Capability 15% weighting