Manager | Development Sites
Joining Colliers International in 2014, Adam specialises in the sale and marketing of residential development sites in the Greater Brisbane region as Manager of Colliers International's Residential site sales team.
With a key focus on development, Adam works with an extensive range of residential developers and investors and has built strong relationships with key decision makers across the residential sector.
He has positioned himself as a trusted advisor to his clients and by utilising his relationship skills and understanding of the property market he is able to achieve great results for his vendors.
Employee of the Year 2018
Adam's most recent deals are:
- 1004 Samford Road & 469 Settlement Road, Keperra for $31.0 million
- 84 Samsonvale Road, Strathpine for $18.5 million
- 2-8 Lucas Street, Lutwyche for $4.025 million
- 14 Stratton Street, Newstead for $10.0 million
- 8-10 Amersham Street, West End for $4.1 million
- Midson Street, Trouts Road & Stafford Road, Stafford for $3.3 million
- 179-193 Fursden Road, Carina for $27.75 million
- 242 Englefield Road, Darra for $20.0 million
- 466 Ann Street, Brisbane City for $3.85 million
- 40-42 Bunya Road, Everton Hills for $3.3 million
- 25-29 Archer Street, Toowong for $10.2 million
- 21 Lorisch Way, Rochedale for $5.25 million
- 441 Beams Road, Fitzgibbon for $14.0 million
- 77 Denver Road, Carseldine for $5.7 million
- 80 Plucks Road, Arana Hills for $5.35 million
- 55-61 Barker Street, New Farm for $6.6 million
- 32 Greenwood Village Road, Redbank Plains for $4.2 million
- 19-23 McDougall Street, Milton for $12.25 million
- 10 Francis Road, Everton Hills for $6.0 million
- 131-139 Sir Fred Schonell Drive, St Lucia for $5.0 million
- 20 Archer Street, Toowong for $3.25 million
- 51 Prospect Road, Gaythorne for $8.18 million
- 276 Swann Road, St Lucia for $11.125 million
- 155 Moray Street, New Farm for $5.705 million
- 102-110 Fulcher Road, Red Hill for $3.1 million
Bachelor of Property Economics QUT
A wide range of public and private clients on a local, national and international basis.
Director | Development Sites
Joining Colliers International in January 2010, Brendan is a dedicated development site sales expert, leading the team for greater Brisbane. Brendan has proven experience in development management, as well as valuation and advisory roles. He has undertaken a range of work across the residential, commercial and retail sectors for developers, financial institutions, fund managers, corporate clients and governments.
He has transacted a significant number of development sites and since 2015 alone, he has personally been involved in over $750 million worth of development site sales.
As a leader of the dominant development site sales team in the market place, Brendan has exceptional negotiation skills and unrivalled relationships with key decision makers looking to invest in greater Brisbane.
Brendans development expertise allows him to surpass client expectations.
Executive | Development Sites
With a background spanning ten years in the real estate industry, I joined Colliers in 2016 as an Executive to leverage my expertise in residential development sites. Having worked strategically as Director and Project Manager for a number of boutique projects through my own company over the past nine years, I offer the advantage of a thorough understanding of the entire property development process. This insight benefits my clients the opportunity to realise the full potential of a property and adds value to our ability to work collaboratively in executing specific property development strategies in their best interest.
As a highly motivated, reliable and personable real estate professional, I have the ability to quickly build rapport with clients, thus allowing me to gain a clear understanding of their key requirements and effectively lead them through the intricacies of the residential development market. My commitment, passion and exceptional relationships within the industry have allowed me to build a successful career, and together with my efficient, results-focused style of client service, you can be sure that you are dealing with a premier agent for development sites.
Executive | Development Sites
James is responsible for the sale of Residential Development Sites on the Gold Coast and SEQ. James has a diverse background as a residential development valuer and extensive experience in Project Marketing sales across apartment, townhouse and land projects. James’ focus is on the sale of residential development sites suitable for apartments, townhouse and subdivision projects throughout the Gold Coast & Northern New South Wales.
James holds a Bachelor Degree of Urban Development (Property Economics) with Queensland University of Technology and is recognised as a Registered Valuer in Queensland with the Valuers Registration Board of Queensland.
James has a diverse education and career background in the property industry which he utilises to draw on his knowledge base to add value to every transaction.
Contracts Administrator | Development Sites
As a contract administrator for the Residential Site Sales and Project Marketing Team, I have experience supporting a large and diverse asset class throughout South East Queensland.
I provide support in all facets of the Residential business including contract management, finance, marketing and general administrative tasks.
My attention to detail and unwavering work ethic is a foundation from my prior experience in the legal industry and supports a fast paced and high performing team.