Andrew is a qualified accountant commencing his career with AV Jennings responsible for the the South East Queensland Housing Division. Andrew has been a Director of Project Marketing for Colliers International for 23 years working for developers including the Sunland Group, the Doma Group, TJ International, Cedar Woods, Villaworld, Stockland, QM Properties, Pindan and Dexus. Current developments which Andrew leads the project marketing team include the the $37m Anthology development in New Farm, the $100m 25 storey Mahala development in Mermaid Beach, The Hills Townhouse project at Everton Hills developed by The Sunland Group.
The Sunland Group appointed Colliers International to their flagship $240m residential project in Brisbane, Abian. The sales rate achieved in Abian coupled with and average sale price of $1.6m set a new record for Brisbane. Following on from this success Colliers was appointed to market the $350m Mary Lane mixed use residential development offering vibrant restaurants and bars, a 286 room Westin Hotel and 184 stylish residences.
Pindan, a Western Australian development Company, has appointed Colliers to market their first residential tower in Queensland. Mahala, at Mermaid Beach, designed by Cottee Parker consists of 94 two and three bedroom apartments with ocean views.
QM Property has appointed Colliers to two projects in Inner Brisbane. A premium north facing residential tower in St Lucia launching mid 2020 and Anthology in Moray St New Farm.
Andrew has been responsible for the sales and marketing of the following projects:
- Shea Residences developed by the Sunland Group, 26 Townhomes, St Lucia $50m
- Abian developed by the Sunland Group, 150 Apartments, CBD Brisbane $250m
- The Hills developed by the Sunland Group, 90 Townhouses, Everton Hills $45m
- Mary Lane developed by Sam Chong, 164 Apartments, CBD Brisbane $350m
- Mahala developed by Pindan, 94 Apartments, Mermaid Beach $100m
- Anthology developed by QM properties, 26 Apartments, New Farm $35m
- Ellendale developed by Cedar Woods, 140 lots, Upper Kedron $35m
- Victoria Park Residences developed by Pantic, 118 Apartments, Kelvin Grove $75m
- Landmark developed by Pantic, 119 Apartments, Toowong $50m
- Alba Terrace, 29 Apartments, Clayfield $15m
- Vida developed by Stockland, 90 Townhouses, North Lakes, $45m
- Sola developed by Stockland, 120 Townhouses, North Lakes, $60m
- 160 Macquarie developed by QM Properties, 34 Apartments, St Lucia $70m
.These appointments are testiment to the capablility of the Colliers International residential project marketing team in Brisbane.
Brisbane Boys College Senior Certificate
Associate Diploma of Business QUT
Bachelor of Business QUT (Accounting Major)
Licenced Real Estate Agent, Royal Queensland Golf Club
TJ International, Sunland Group, Doma Group, Villaworld, Stockland, Alceon, GMP Management, QM Properties, Dexus, Pindan