As the leader of the industrial division of Colliers International on the Gold Coast, Daniel is committed delivering first class service and results for our valued clients.
Daniel's industrial property career started in 2006, and during this time he has worked with a wide-range of clientele, including national/global corporations, private and institutional developers, receivers and managers, local and state government departments, high net-worth investors, and local businesses.
Daniel has negotiated over $160 million in sales and more than 200,000m² in leasing of various industrial assets, including englobo land, serviced land, freehold buildings, business parks and strata-titled units.
Perseverance, consistency and efficiency are values Daniel adds to each transaction, accelerating his clients’ success.
Recent notable transactions I have completed include:
- 396 Stanmore Road, Yatala - $12,800,000
- 58 Blanck Street, Ormeau - $8,000,000
- 18-26 Lahr's Road, Ormeau - $8,000,000
- 47 Business Street, Yatala - $6,100,000
- Lot 10 Pacific Highway, Coomera - $6,000,000
- 9 McPhail Road, Coomera - $6,000,000
- 6-14 Hibiscus Haven, Burleigh Heads - $4,800,000
- 26-30 Access Avenue, Yatala - $4,400,000
- 49-51 Johnston Street, Southport - $3,925,000
- 44-50 Newheath Drive, Arundel - $3,761,600
- 60-64 Pearson Road, Yatala - $3,550,000
- 11-13 Barnett Place, Molendinar - $3,500,000
- 14 Access Avenue, Yatala - $3,400,000
- 214-224 Lahr's Road, Ormeau - $2,950,000
- 48 Commercial Drive, Shailer Park - $2,900,000
- 25-27 Christensen Road, Stapylton - $2,625,000
- 9 Indy Court, Carrara - $2,450,000
- Lot 6 Computer Road, Yatala - $2,138,965
- 12-16 Old Pacific Highway, Yatala - $1,975,000
- 2/55 Newheath Drive, Arundel - $1,100,000
- Millaroo Drive, Helensvale - 88,950m²
- Enterprise Industrial Park, Molendinar - 18,000m²
- 32 Demand Avenue, Arundel - 5,200m²
- 2/33 Hinkler Drive, Nerang - 3,200m²
- 1/33 Hinkler Drive, Nerang - 2,750m²
Carlton United Breweries, Stegbar, SHARP, JAX Tyres, Nutrition Warehouse, Queensland Government, Energex, Polycell