James's area of expertise include Shopping Centre Management, Landlord and Tenant Liaison and Operations. As the Retail Manager, he currently oversea a mixture of neighbourhood Shopping Centres and small regional centres for Real Asset Management. James has worked in the industry for over 10 years, developing strong communication skills required for first point of contact with various stakeholders including a fine accumen in regards to property management.
- Retail Manager - Keppel Bay Plaza, Night Owl Convenience Centre, Yeronga Village and Windaroo Village
- Colliers FM of the year 2018 for Australia
- Senior Operations Manager - Gas Works, Sanctuary Cove, Park Ridge Town Centre, Northside Plaza, Chermside Market Place, Post Offive Square, Morayfield Super Centre and PrimeWest North Lakes and Morayfield (3 large format centres).
- Operations Manager – Retail First Shopping Centres Mt Gravatt Plaza and Fairfield Gardens
- Development - Fairfield Gardens and Mt Gravatt
- Site Maintenance Officer - Brisbane Markets Limited Rocklea
• Real Estate Licence 4326762
• Site Supervisor Licence – Carpentry, Low rise Building Lic: 15011048
• CERT IV in Building and Construction
• CERT III in Carpentry (trade)
• GCIT -Diploma in Project Management
• GCIT - AutoCAD Level 1
• Health and Safety Certificate (WHSQ-HSR-NCB01)
• White Card
• First Aid Certificate (Current)
• Fire Warden
• Blue Card
Memberships & Involvements
- Coomera Crushers Rugby Union
Assistant Property Manager | Retail Management
Karen has been with Colliers International since October 2012, starting as a Team Assistant in the Gold Coast Real Estate Management team. From there, she was promoted to Assistant Property Manager assisting the Retail Management team in both the Gold Coast and Brisbane offices. Karen is a Super User of the Colliers Clarity and MRI systems and is the go to person for any questions the REM teams have as well as helping train new staff.