National Director, NSW
I lead the NSW Retail Investment Services team, and coordinate a national strategy for our clients, having transacted over $1.75 billion worth of shopping centres since joining Colliers International in 2013.. I specialise in transacting supermarkets, hardware, neighbourhood, sub-regional and large format retail shopping centres. I utilise my 15 years of retail investment, neighbourhood shopping centre development and agency experience.
- Neeta City Shopping Centre NSW - $85,300,000
- Bathurst City Centre, Bathurst NSW - $71,500,000
- Chester Square Shopping Centre, Chester Hill NSW - $68,500,000
- Goulburn Plaza, Goulburn NSW - $67,000,000
- Marsden Park Homemaker Centre, Marsden Park NSW - $65,167,071
- Ballina Fair, Ballina NSW - $60,108,000
- Bankstown Home Central, Bankstown NSW - $53,300,000
- Blaxland Home Centre NSW - $47,500,000
- Compass Centre, Bankstown NSW - $45,000,000
- Bunnings Port Macquarie NSW - $44,654,000
- Thornleigh Marketplace, Thornleigh NSW - $43,100,000
- The Broadway Plaza, Punchbowl NSW - $41,200,000
- Flinders Square Shopping Centre WA - $39,500,000
- Masters Home Improvement, Penrith NSW - $38,500,000
- Centro Townsville, Townsville QLD - $36,500,000
- McGraths Hill Home Central, Vineyard NSW - $36,100,000
- Willowdale Shopping Centre NSW - Confidential
- Masters Home Improvement, Northmead NSW - $34,000,000
- Masters Home Improvement, South Nowra NSW - $32,500,000
- Bunnings Warehouse, Coffs Harbour NSW - $30,605,000
- Bunnings Warehouse, Albury NSW - $30,400,000
- Coles Alderley QLD - $30,200,000
- Lisarow Plaza, Lisarow NSW - $29,100,000
- Belmont Central Shopping Centre, Belmont NSW - $28,510,000
- Newtown Central, Newtown NSW - $26,424,990
- Woolworths Ermington NSW - $26,250,000
- Woolworths Nelson Bay NSW - $26,000,000
- Kmart Port Macquarie Centre, Port Macquarie NSW - $25,000,000
- Yass Service Centre, Yass NSW - $23,700,000
- Edgeworth Town Square, Edgeworth NSW - $22,200,000
- 750 Princes Highway, Tempe NSW - $21,500,000
- Cecil Hills Shopping Village, NSW - Confidential
- Woolworths Lisarow NSW - $19,700,000
- Coles Five Dock, Five Dock NSW - $19,660,000
- Freedom Furniture Centre, Penrith NSW - $18,500,000
- Woolworths Young NSW - $17,600,000
- Belmont Central, Belmont NSW - $16,250,000
- Harris Arcade', 12 Cross Street, Double Bay NSW - $14,700,000
- Freedom Furniture Centre, Penrith NSW - $14,350,000
- Rosemeadow Marketplace, Rosemeadow NSW - $13,650,000
- Nowra Service Centre, Nowra NSW - $11,450,000
- South Nowra Service Centre, South Nowra NSW - $11,320,000
- Glenmore Park Retail Site, Glenmore Park NSW - $7,220,000
- Winmalee Target, Winmalee NSW - $6,600,000
- IGA Cootamundra NSW - $4,300,000
- Singleton Town Square NSW - $3,750,000
University of Western Sydney – 2009 – 2010 Masters of Commerce (Property Development & Investment)
University of Sydney – 2002 – 2004 Bachelor of Arts (Geography & History)
REINSW – 2004 Certificate of Registration
Shore School – 1995 – 2000 (HSC)
Memberships & Involvements
Includes but not limitied to AMP, Charter Hall, SCA, Stockland, Coles, Primewest, Woolworths, BUnnings, Vicinity Centres, in additiona to a range of sophisticated high net worth private investors and developers.
Tim McIntosh is a Director of Retail Investment Services, heading up the Victorian division.
Tim has seven years industry experience, specialising in the acquisition and divestment of shopping centre and freestanding supermarket assets for over 5 years. At the beginning of 2019, Tim returned from the UK after two years working with the Retail Capital Markets team in London.
National Director | Retail investment Services
I am the head of the Retail Investment Services Team in Queensland and on a daily basis, work hand in hand with my fellow retail counterparts in the southern states.
Since joining Colliers International in 2009, I have specialised on the sale of all categories of retail investments being; neighbourhood supermarket based centres, sub-regional, regional, large format retail service centres and tourism retailed retail properties.
For 4 years I was also the Director in charge of the Colliers International Gold Coast office and Head of Colliers Insolvency Property Division.
Over my career I have transacted over 80 properties at a capital value in excess of $3 Billion.
My sole focus as part of the NSW Retail Investment Services team is the NSW Private Retail Investment market. Since joining the Colliers International sales team I have transacted over $250 million of retail investments throughout NSW.
I joined the Colliers International Retail Investment Services team in 2015, and prior to this have a background in valuations and analytics.
Head of Retail Investment Services | Australia
I lead the Australian Retail Investment Services team having transacted in excess of $11 billion worth of shopping centres across Australia in the last 10 years. I have been at Colliers International for over 12 years and have 21 years of retail experience encompassing retail investment, leasing and master planning.
With an in-depth understanding of shopping centre performance, I can provide you with expert advice on the sale and acquisition of your retail investments.
• Marketing campaign strategy, implementation and execution
• Shopping centre acquisition and disposal
• Sale negotiation and transaction
• Strategic asset positioning and repositioning
• Buy side investment advisory
• Portfolio sales and acquisitions