National Director, NSW
James leads the NSW Retail Investment Services team, and coordinates a national strategy for his clients, having transacted over $2 billion worth of shopping centres since joining Colliers International in 2013. James specialise in transacting supermarkets, hardware, neighbourhood, sub-regional and large format retail shopping centres. James utilises his 15 years of retail investment, neighbourhood shopping centre development and agency experience.
- Neeta City Shopping Centre NSW - $85,300,000
- Bathurst City Centre, Bathurst NSW - $71,500,000
- Chester Square Shopping Centre, Chester Hill NSW - $68,500,000
- Goulburn Plaza, Goulburn NSW - $67,000,000
- Marsden Park Homemaker Centre, Marsden Park NSW - $65,167,071
- Ballina Fair, Ballina NSW - $60,108,000
- Bankstown Home Central, Bankstown NSW - $53,300,000
- Blaxland Home Centre NSW - $47,500,000
- 300 Parramatta Road, Auburn NSW - $46,000,000
- Compass Centre, Bankstown NSW - $45,000,000
- Bunnings Port Macquarie NSW - $44,654,000
- Thornleigh Marketplace, Thornleigh NSW - $43,100,000
- The Broadway Plaza, Punchbowl NSW - $41,200,000
- Flinders Square Shopping Centre WA - $39,500,000
- Masters Home Improvement, Penrith NSW - $38,500,000
- Centro Townsville, Townsville QLD - $36,500,000
- McGraths Hill Home Central, Vineyard NSW - $36,100,000
- Willowdale Shopping Centre NSW - $34,800,000
- Woolworths Spring Farm Shopping Centre NSW - $34,750,000
- Masters Home Improvement, Northmead NSW - $34,000,000
- Masters Home Improvement, South Nowra NSW - $32,500,000
- Mandurah Greenfields Shopping Centre WA - $32,000,000
- 211 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour NSW - $32,000,000
- Bunnings Warehouse, Coffs Harbour NSW - $30,605,000
- Bunnings Warehouse, Albury NSW - $30,400,000
- Coles Alderley QLD - $30,200,000
- Lisarow Plaza, Lisarow NSW - $29,100,000
- Belmont Central Shopping Centre, Belmont NSW - $28,510,000
- Newtown Central, Newtown NSW - $26,424,990
- Greenacre Shopping Centre NSW - $26,535,000
- Woolworths Ermington NSW - $26,250,000
- Woolworths Wadalba NSW - $26,150,000
- Woolworths Nelson Bay NSW - $26,000,000
- Kmart Port Macquarie Centre, Port Macquarie NSW - $25,000,000
- Coles West Ryde NSW - $23,850,000
- Yass Service Centre, Yass NSW - $23,700,000
- Edgeworth Town Square, Edgeworth NSW - $22,200,000
- 750 Princes Highway, Tempe NSW - $21,500,000
- Cecil Hills Shopping Village, NSW - $21,000,000
- Woolworths Lisarow NSW - $19,700,000
- Coles Five Dock, Five Dock NSW - $19,660,000
- Freedom Furniture Centre, Penrith NSW - $18,500,000
- Woolworths Young NSW - $17,600,000
- North Albury Shopping Centre NSW - $16,500,000
- Belmont Central, Belmont NSW - $16,250,000
- Big W Inverell NSW - $15,000,000
- Harris Arcade', 12 Cross Street, Double Bay NSW - $14,700,000
- Freedom Furniture Centre, Penrith NSW - $14,350,000
- Rosemeadow Marketplace, Rosemeadow NSW - $13,650,000
- Dan Murphy's Burwood NSW - $12,000,000
- Nowra Service Centre, Nowra NSW - $11,450,000
- South Nowra Service Centre, South Nowra NSW - $11,320,000
- Coles Swansea NSW - $9,450,000
- Elara Village Development Site NSW - $8,850,000
- Glenmore Park Retail Site, Glenmore Park NSW - $7,220,000
- Winmalee Target, Winmalee NSW - $6,600,000
- IGA Cootamundra NSW - $4,300,000
- Singleton Town Square NSW - $3,750,000
REINSW - 2020 Class 2 Agent-Real Estate - Sales or Leasing
University of Western Sydney – 2009 – 2010 Masters of Commerce (Property Development & Investment)
University of Sydney – 2002 – 2004 Bachelor of Arts (Geography & History)
REINSW – 2004 Certificate of Registration
Shore School – 1995 – 2000 (HSC)
Memberships & Involvements
Includes but not limitied to Charter Hall, SCA, Stockland, Coles, Primewest, Woolworths, Bunnings, Vicinity Centres, Primewest in addition to a range of sophisticated high net worth private investors and developers.
Tim McIntosh is a Director of Retail Investment Services, heading up the Victorian division.
Tim has nine years industry experience, specialising in the sale of shopping centre and freestanding supermarket assets for over 5 years. At the beginning of 2019, Tim returned from London, UK after two years working with the Retail Capital Markets team to head up the Victorian Retail Investment Services team.
National Director | Retail investment Services
I am the head of the Retail Investment Services Team in Queensland and on a daily basis, work hand in hand with my fellow retail counterparts in the southern states.
Since joining Colliers International in 2009, I have specialised on the sale of all categories of retail investments being; neighbourhood supermarket based centres, sub-regional, regional, large format retail service centres and tourism retailed retail properties.
For 4 years I was also the Director in charge of the Colliers International Gold Coast office and Head of Colliers Insolvency Property Division.
Over my career I have transacted over 80 properties at a capital value in excess of $3 Billion.
Alex James-Elliott’s sole focus as part of the NSW Retail Investment Services team is the NSW Private Retail Investment market. Since joining the Colliers International NSW Retail Investment Services team as an Executive, Alex has executed over $500 million retail investment transactions.
Alex joined the Colliers International Retail Investment Services team in 2015, and prior to this, had a background in valuations and analytics with a total of 10 years experience in commercial property.
Associate Certified Practising Valuer of the Australian Property Institute. Currently working as an Analyst within the Retail Investment Services team of senior, leading industry professionals focused on providing service to the national retail market, actively involved in the campaign life-cycle, researching the property investment market, financial analysis and providing market intelligence to support the compilation of submissions and production of information memorandums.
Head of Retail Investment Services | Australia
Lachlan leads the Australian Retail Investment Services team having transacted in excess of $11 billion worth of shopping centres across Australia in the last 10 years. Lachlan has been with Colliers International for over 12 years and has 21 years of retail experience encompassing retail investment, leasing and master planning.
With an in-depth understanding of shopping centre performance, Lachlan can provide you with expert advice on the sale and acquisition of your retail investments.
- Capital Partnering / Joint Ventures / Portfolio Transactions
- Asset Marketing and campaign strategy, implementation and execution
- Shopping centre acquisition and disposal
- Sale negotiation and transaction
- Strategic asset positioning and repositioning to maximise asset performance
- Buy side investment advisory
Director | Retail Investment Services
Mike is a Director (VIC) of Retail Investment Services bringing over 13 years of industry experience. Mike has a comprehensive understanding of the retail sector, allowing him to provide prudent advice to his clients and purchasers.
With the last seven years focusing on the delivery of some of Victoria’s most significant Sub-Regional and Neighbourhood Shopping Centres for prominent private and national clients, Mike offers a unique level of expertise to his clients and purchasers with his in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Shopping Centre market incorporating:
• Strategic shopping centre asset positioning and re-positioning
• Master-planning and project delivery
• Shopping centre acquisition and disposal
• Sale negotiation and transaction
• Major Retail Lease negotiation and transaction
• Marketing campaign strategy and implementation
PAST & PRESENT CLIENTS:
• ANZ, Commonwealth Bank Australia, Westpac
• Australian Unity
• Coles & Woolworths
• Dennis Family Corporation
• JP Morgan
• Goldman Sachs
• H Troon
• Makris Group
• Perri Projects
• Prattcorp Pty Ltd
• RG Property
• Salta Group
• Salvo Property Group
• Shayher Group
• SP Setia