Senior Personal Assistant | Retail
Louise commenced with Colliers International in October 2019 supporting the Melbourne CBD Retail team.
Prior to this, she was the National Executive Assistant for the Real Estate Management division in Colliers New Zealand.
She has over 10 years experience and is highly skilled across administration, office management, event organisation and marketing.
Louise received the Most Valuable Player Award in 2018 for her work supporting the Colliers New Zealand REM National Director and Team.
- Bachelor of Business Management - major in Marketing & Events Management (University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration (Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh Scotland)
Director | Retail Investment Services
Mike is a Director (VIC) of Retail Investment Services bringing over 13 years of industry experience. Mike has a comprehensive understanding of the retail sector, allowing him to provide prudent advice to his clients and purchasers.
With the last seven years focusing on the delivery of some of Victoria’s most significant Sub-Regional and Neighbourhood Shopping Centres for prominent private and national clients, Mike offers a unique level of expertise to his clients and purchasers with his in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Shopping Centre market incorporating:
• Strategic shopping centre asset positioning and re-positioning
• Master-planning and project delivery
• Shopping centre acquisition and disposal
• Sale negotiation and transaction
• Major Retail Lease negotiation and transaction
• Marketing campaign strategy and implementation
PAST & PRESENT CLIENTS:
• ANZ, Commonwealth Bank Australia, Westpac
• Australian Unity
• Coles & Woolworths
• Dennis Family Corporation
• JP Morgan
• Goldman Sachs
• H Troon
• Makris Group
• Perri Projects
• Prattcorp Pty Ltd
• RG Property
• Salta Group
• Salvo Property Group
• Shayher Group
• SP Setia