Senior Facilities Manager
I am a professional, highly motivated and strategic thinking Operations Services Manager with a proven track record in Facilities Management. I have over 7 years of experience, predominantly in Corporate Building Management with experience in managing and leading multi-discipline teams. I believe my excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with my ability to deal professionally with internal and external stakeholders at all levels will make me an invaluable member to any successful team.
- Previous multi-site experience, commercial & industrial sites.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritise work within tight operational and financial deadlines.
- A positive approach to meeting client’s needs whilst managing tenant expectations.
- The ability to empathise with tenant needs and a demonstration of a good customer service ethic.
- An ability to comfortably communicate with people at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Own vehicle and current licence.
- Self-motivated, enjoy working as part of a team or independently.
- Excellent project and people management skills.
- Diploma of Project Management at University of New England.
- JLL Risk & Compliance training:
o Basic Risk Management
o CEM 1
o CEM 2
o Building Operations
o Contractor Management
- Qualified Supervisor Certificate – Electrical.
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- OH&S training. (White card)
- North Sydney College of TAFE. Electrical Trades certificate.
- Australian Unity Diversified Property Trust
- Aliro Group
- Caleven Pty Ltd
- Nicker Miles Holding Pty Ltd
- GSA Group
- Mayrin Group