Associate Director | Investment Services
Michael joined Newcastle’s commercial sales and leasing team in July 2013. With over six years of experience selling and leasing properties throughout the Hunter Region with a proven track record of success, he has become well versed within the Newcastle market, specialising in a range of markets including Commercial and Retail Leasing, Investment Sales, Development Sales and Vacant Possession Sales.
During this time he has proven to be one of the most active agents in the industry, extremely motivated and a highly strategic operative that understands the sale and leasing process and market drivers. His extensive understanding of the commercial market and ability to generate leads via his local and national relationships has seen him achieve over $53,000,000 in sales and leases since 2017 and complete over 143 transactions in total.
During his time at Colliers International, he has worked with a range of clients including national institutions, retail funds, investment funds, banks, national corporate clients and various private local clients.
Below is a summary of a few key transactions that Michael has completed in his time at Colliers:
- 28-40 Railway Street, Wickham - $8,500,000
- 6 Chapman Street, Charlestown - $5,700,000
- 152 & 164 Hunter Street, Newcastle - $4,051,000
- 164 Hunter Street, Newcastle - $3,275,000
- Suite 302, 251 Wharf Road, Newcastle - $332,640
- Level 1, 133 King Street, Newcastle - $156,000
- 199-201 Hunter Street, Newcastle - $155,400
- Suite 1, Level 3, 426 King Street, Newcastle - $117,165
Memberships & Involvements
Member of the Hunter Future Directions Committee, Property Council Australia