Technical Support Officer
- Troubleshoot IT issues nationwide to the Australia and New Zealand domain
- Hardware and software support to office and remote locations
- Support business functions in administration and installation of required applications
- Support various devices such as network printers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Melbourne East Office relocation
- Windows 10 and Office 365 rollout across all offices in Victoria
Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems - Monash University
- Major in Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Minor in Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
With over 20 + years experience in the IT industry i have consistently and successfully delivered secure, reliable and modern solutions that drive business productivity. My Journey at Colliers started in August 2001 as a sevice desk analyst I have worked at all levels within the IT Operations team that i now lead with passion. This experience has helped me to gain valuable business insights and interact with people across the whole organisation and tailor solutions to the needs of the business. In my current role I am also the ANZ representative for the global cyber security team continuosly updating myself on the latest industry news and cyber threats, i enjoy working in a such a continuously evolving space. Through my journey i have built strong vendor and partner relationships that deliver value long after projects have completed.