During her time working in the Real Estate industry, Paris has gained valuable experience in all aspects of Property Management including building strong relationships with all stakeholders, increasing asset values through proactive maintenance and capital expenditure programs, tenant retention strategies, lease negotiations, financial reporting, dealings with legal representatives and arrears minimisation.
In her current role as Property Manager, her portfolio comprises of a combined NLA of 290,000 + sqm of office and industrial properties. Her key clients include 151 Property / Blackstone, Lester Group, Quintessential Equity, EG Funds and Stockland. She manages over $4 million dollars’ worth of outgoings budgets, working alongside 3 facilities managers.
In her time with Colliers, Paris has experienced and successfully navigated:
- Commercial property > 20,000 m2
- Commercial property with > 50 tenants
- Industrial property > 75,000 m2
- National & Local tenants
- Fund managers, international investors & local owners
- Lease negotiations/renewals
- Lease, bank guarantee and tenancy schedule audits
- Detailed monthly accrual accounting
- Compiling due diligence information for sale of assets
- Proactive management of arrears – consistently under 1% of monthly rental value
Real Estate and Business Sales Representative (Property Management)
Diploma of Human Resources Management
Memberships & Involvements
In 2020, Paris was accepted into the Property Council’s 500 Women in Property program, as well as the Colliers GenNext program, an internal learning program focused on providing aspiring leaders and rising stars with professional development and mentoring opportunities.
Paris also heads up the Colliers Social Club, leading a team of 5 and managing events for up to 120 staff & partners, focusing on engagement and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
Paris is a regular blood donor, Parkun volunteer and takes it upon herself to donate her time and fundraise towards various charities each year. Previous charity work & fundraising includes:
- MACA Ride to Conquer Cancer
- FebFast – Youth Support & Advocacy Service
- Cat Haven