With over 9 years of experience in the industry, Rachael brings strong communication and organisational skills with a passion for building rapport with her clients, tenants and contractors alike.
Impressively knowledgeable and experienced, Rachael Cottrell is a respected property manager who guarantees her clientele receive six star customer service. Complimenting her career, she has a proven background in sales
and managing residential and commercial properties. A trusted professional, Rachael’s industry insight is beneficial in helping her clients make important decisions.
Rachael spent the last 2 years at McGrath Wollongong where she managed a team of 6 in residential property leading them to deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and negotiation techniques
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluent computer skills in MS Applications and property management tools
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in rapport building and mentoring
- Dedicated to meeting customers’ needs
- Ability to follow directions with flexibility
- Ability to work unsupervised and work autonomously or within a team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a sound work ethic, and highly motivated
- Understanding of diversity and appreciating others’ differences (respect and tolerance)
- Strong dispute resolution skills: managing people and emotions effectively
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certificate IV Property Services