Russell joined Colliers International (WA) Pty Ltd in August 2009 as Centre Manager for Primewest Bunbury Centrepoint Shopping Centre and Busselton Home Depot. Bunbury Centrepoint Shopping Centre comprises 51 Tenancies including a Coles Supermarket and Target Discount Department Store.
Russell's current portfolio consists of the following Primewest Management properties:
- Primewest Bunbury Centrepoint Shopping Centre
- Busselton Home Depot
- Stirling's Retail Centre, Bunbury
- Albany Central Shopping Centre
- Sole responsibility for managing 140+ buildings throughout the South West of Western Australia.
- Sole responsibility for managing 85 residential properties in Dunsborough and surrounds for private investors.
- Retail Property Manager for 38 properties with Burgess Rawson with rent collections of approximately $10 million per annum.
- Second in charge of a team of 8 staff managing the entire AXA investment portfolio throughout the UK with a capital value of approximately $9A Billion.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Urban Estate Management
- Certificate of Property Management (REBA)
- Integrated Business Technology Stage II
Memberships & Involvements
Professional Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)