Valuer | Agribusiness | Valuation & Advisory Services
View More View More
- Began employment (December 2012) at Valuer-General Victoria as a Trainee Valuer, rotating through various teams in the office as part of the ‘Trainee Valuer Scheme.’
- Involvement with the ‘East/West Link’ Project, gaining basic acquisition/compensation experience and exposure as an Assistant Valuer (January 2014). Specifically, field work as part of the ‘Voluntary Purchase Scheme.’
- Involvement in the Rating Authority- Valuations (RAV) team: exposure to councils, rating and taxation, including valuations, supplementary valuations and the objections process.
- Major involvement in the ‘Melbourne Metro Rail’ Project, predominantly in a junior project management role, with the aim of delivery of estimates to the Melbourne Metro Rail Authority. Included assisting valuation firms from quotation through to final delivery as a direct link to the Client.
- Within the Financial Reporting team: major involvement in the review of the Melbourne Metro Fire Brigade’s core and non-core asset portfolio for financial reporting purposes, as well as clients such as the State Emergency Service (SES), Parks Victoria, The Department of Education and The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP).
- Involvement with both market and rental valuations of industrial office/warehouse facilities and office tenancies on behalf of potential government tenants.
- Involvement with the market valuation of various suburban and outer-suburban development sites and basic feasibility analysis.
- Major involvement with the Level Crossing Removal Authority’s ‘Voluntary Purchase Scheme,’ in Carnegie, Murrumbeena and Glenroy; specifically, residential properties, which enabled significant exposure to a ‘conference’ scenario with both the ‘check’ and owner’s valuer(s).
- Major involvement with the ‘North East Link’ Project’s estimates of value, predominantly in a project management role, like that of Melbourne Metro Rail.
- Involvement with the West Gate Tunnel Authority’s negotiated purchases in Yarraville; specifically, residential properties, which will enable exposure to a ‘conference’ scenario with both the ‘check’ and owner’s valuer(s).
- Commenced with Colliers as part of the Victorian Agribusiness team (Valuations).
- B.A of Applied Science (Property) at RMIT University, across four years of study. Incorporated a six-day course, ‘Rural Valuations,’ as an intensive subject in regional centre, Echuca (Victoria).
- Certified Practicing Valuer - 2017
Valuation and Advisory Services
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.